Popular Posts

Miley Cyrus #1 Fan Site

Miley Cyrus #1 Fan Site

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Bella Thorne Reveals Her Celebrity Crush is Demi Lovato



Bella Thorne, who recently came out as bisexual, talked openly about her identity in a new interview with Maxim...and her current celebrity crush.

When asked when she decided to come out, Bella responded: "I didn’t even think about it. A fan on Twitter asked me, and I’m super open about it. So I just said, "Yeah!"

As for backlash after coming out, Bella replied: "It is hard in this business for us. It really is. I have already had people talk shit to me. And it comes from people in the industry, not even fans. I’ve had studios tell me my image is too "out there," hinting at it but not really saying it."

Bella also revealed that her celebrity crush is none other than Demi Lovato! "I must say…rawrrrr. She is a pretty toasty woman. Miley Cyrus, too. She’s dope. But Demi is fire, just fire."

As for what she looks for in a potential partner, Bella said it's "somebody who gets you, that relationship where somebody’s just completely accepted who I am as a person and is just like, 'Fuck it!' I love that."

Source


Who's your celeb crush, ONTD?

No comments:

Post a Comment