Popular Posts

Miley Cyrus #1 Fan Site

Miley Cyrus #1 Fan Site

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Miley Cyrus talks growing up pansexual: "I Always Hated the Word Bisexual"


In a recent interview, Miley said she became more aware of her sexual orientation between the age of 10 and 12 – just before she started filming Hannah Montana:

"I didn’t understand my own gender and my own sexuality. I always hated the word ‘bisexual’ because that’s even putting me in a box. I don’t ever think about someone being a boy or someone being a girl. Also, my nipple pasties and shit never felt sexualised to me. My eyes started opening in the fifth or sixth grade. My first relationship in my life was with a chick."

She was the first gender-neutral person she’d ever met.

Her mom has apologized for not being more immediately understanding about her sexuality.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment