Popular Posts

Miley Cyrus #1 Fan Site

Miley Cyrus #1 Fan Site

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Taylor Swift loves AR Rahman and Bollywood










Four times Grammy award-winning singer-actor Taylor Swift says she loves Indian music, and calls AR Rahman her favourite musician.



“I have heard a lot about AR Rahman. I think he is a fantastic musician. His music touches the soul. I would love to hear him live in performance once,” says the American star. - See more at: he 24-year-old says she plans to tour the country soon for concerts. So is she willing to collaborate with any Indian musician in future? “As of now, I don’t have any plans. But I am open to offers and learning a few Hindi words,” she says.



And is she open to Bollywood offers, too? “Yes, I have heard about Bollywood. Indian cinema has a lot of music and dance, which excites me. I think Indians share a big passion for song and dance in the movies, which I love. It is a great way of connecting with the audience.”

But she has her doubts about acting. “I am not sure about acting since I don’t speak Hindi. But I would love to sing for a Bollywood movie,” says the Valentine’s Day (2010) actor.



Swift’s love and admiration for India does not end at Rahman and Bollywood. She wishes to travel the country and try all kinds of Indian food, too. “I have heard a lot about the Taj Mahal, Kashmir, Delhi, and South India. I like historic monuments. They depict so much about a particular culture. I haven’t tried any Indian cuisine, but I have heard it is very spicy but tasty. I would love to taste some great Indian food. I am a travel junkie who loves to explore a lot of local food and style,” Taylor shares.



She surely knows how to juggle between music and acting. In a candid interview, the 24-year-old talked to us about her music, her passion for films and more.

1 What is the inspiration behind your songs? What’s the one relationship advice you would like to give out to youngsters?

Emotions are such an integral part of our lives. We cannot stay without love. I would say, fall in love. If you are heartbroken, it is okay. True love will come to you always. My songs always depict the essence of relationships, because that’s what we thrive upon.

2 Do you have plans to pursue acting full-time and leave music behind?

Music is and will always be my first love. I will always keep singing; and that’s what my fans know me for. My fifth album is expected to be released in the last

quarter of 2014. I am again working with Max Martin and Shellback. I will be writing more songs this time. I am very excited.

3 How is your equation with other popstars in the industry — Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato?

We all are music lovers and believe in entertaining people with great music. When we meet, people who share the same amount of passion as you, the excitement is boundless. My equation is very good; we used to do jamming together during our early days. I am happy that everyone is doing well in their own fields.

4 Which Hollywood actor would you like to work with?

I would love to work with Sylvester Stallone and Leonardo Di Caprio. I think the characters they have portrayed on silver screen are iconic.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment